If you are searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make a difference in helping others, then keep reading on. Here at AAC, we have a progressive culture; we listen to your ideas, value a work/life balance, invest in education, and we foster trust and respect for all individuals. Our exceptional comp and strong benefits include company matching 401K, medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We are looking for our future leaders, who are not only going to fill the qualifications for this job description, but who are going to exceed expectations. Be a part of a team whose mission is to provide quality, compassionate, and innovative care to adults struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our purpose and passion are to empower patients, their families, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit.
Duties and Responsibilities: to include but not limited to the following:
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or other related field preferred; or Bachelor’s Degree plus two years experience.
• Licensed counselor required.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in addiction and/or dual-diagnosis preferred.
• Previous experience conducting initial and concurrent insurance reviews required.
• Previous supervisory experience (minimum of one year) required.
• Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and handle multiple competing priorities. Demonstrates good judgment.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software.
• If in personal recovery, a minimum of 2 years clean and sober.AAC is committed to principles of equal opportunities for all employees. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with State and Federal disability discrimination laws.