If you are searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make a difference in helping others, then keep reading on. Here at AAC, we have a progressive culture; we listen to your ideas, value a work/life balance, invest in education, and we foster trust and respect for all individuals. Our exceptional comp and strong benefits include company matching 401K, medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We are looking for our future leaders, who are not only going to fill the qualifications for this job description, but who are going to exceed expectations. Be a part of a team whose mission is to provide quality, compassionate, and innovative care to adults struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our purpose and passion are to empower patients, their families, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit.
The Clinical Application Specialist provides technical support, training and workflow management for the electronic medical record system(s), clinical, and business software. As our product champion, he/she is the “face to the customer”. Responsible for providing direct support to facility users and prospective users via phone/web meetings and onsite visits, helps prepare and facilitates training based on users’ and the organization’s needs, assists with implementations and system updates, performs quality assurance audits of business applications, assists with the development and maintenance of system policies and procedures, knowledge base, and system improvement plans.
Reports to: Director of Clinical Applications
FLSA Status: Exempt
Duties and Responsibilities: to include but not limited to the following:
▪ Provides direct support to facility product users and prospective users via phone/web meetings, ticket maintenance, and onsite visits
▪ Helps prepare product training materials and assists with facilitating training based on users’ and the organization’s needs
▪ Coordinates training spaces, with appropriate equipment to ensure suitable learning environment for new hires
▪ Complete new hire set up for the electronic medical record for all facilities
▪ Test system updates, new documents (notes, assessments, reports) in the system as assigned by manager
▪ Participates in an on-call rotation with the team to provide after-hours support, by checking and responding to tickets and answering the phone after business hours
▪ Attend leadership and staff meetings at the facility to provide updates, gather feedback related to the EMR
▪ Assist with problem solving IT needs at the facility and escalate to corporate IT department when necessary
▪ Provides go- live support on new updates and changes to the system
▪ Collects system change requests and submit for approve with the change approval board
▪ Provides continual analysis on workflow and demand to ensure that systems optimize productivity and accountability of users
▪ Troubleshoots product issues at facilities and identifies end product usability issues
▪ Communicates customer feedback to Director of Clinical Applications
▪ Fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the position, including following all HIPAA guidelines when accessing, using and training the EMR
▪ Performs other duties as assigned by manager
AAC is committed to principles of equal opportunities for all employees. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with State and Federal disability discrimination laws.